ALERTS: None at this time!

Frequently Asked Questions

Where does the Town water come from?
The Seabrook water system is supplied by groundwater pumped from five gravel-packed wells and seven bedrock-wells located in the western part of town. The gravel-packed wells range from 50 to 125 feet deep. The rock-wells are 500 feet deep.

What time frame does my bill cover?
Starting on January 1, 2012, the water and sewer billing will be quarterly for all residential customers and some commercial customers. High commercial customers will continue to be billed monthly. Each quarterly billed meter will be charged $30.00 per quarter and each monthly billed meter will be charged $10.00 per month, plus the usage based on the chart listed under the “Fee Schedule” link. All bills will be due in thirty (30) days.

What if I do not receive my water/sewer bill?
If you do not receive your bill, please call the water office and inquire; we may not have the correct mailing address. The property owner is responsible to pay their bill on, or before the due date, to avoid any additional fees.

Can I pay my bill with a credit/debit card?
No, the Town of Seabrook is currently not set up to accommodate credit or debit card payments; only cash, checks or money orders are acceptable, at this time.

How and where can I pay my water/sewer bill?
Make checks payable to: Town of Seabrook Water Dept. For questions regarding billing, you may call 603-474-9921.
Mail payments to: Tax Office, P O Box 476, Seabrook NH 03874
Payments may also be taken at the Town Hall Tax Office. Office hours are Monday-Friday 9:00am to 12:30pm and 1:00pm to 4:00pm. When paying the bill at the Tax Office, if a receipt is needed, please bring the whole bill with you. For questions regarding payments, you may call 603-474-9881.

Who do I contact if I have no water? How do I report a water break?
Call the Water Department at 603-474-9921 during normal business hour, Monday through Friday, 7AM to 3PM; after hours, call the police at 603-474-5200.

Should I schedule a final reading when I sell my house?
Yes, a meter reading should be taken and an amount will be given to pay your account up to date. Please call 48 hours in advance to schedule a final reading.

I need a meter installed or removed, what do I need to do?
Please call the Water Department at 603-474-9921 to schedule an appointment. There will be a $25.00 fee charged that must be paid at the time of the appointment.