Launch Ramp/Town Pier Ordinance
Beach and Parking Ordinance
Animals on the Beach Ordinance
Piping Plover Info – NH Fish & Game
Placards will be issued upon request from May 1st – September 15th at the Town Hall, 99 Lafayette Road, Second Floor.
Please be sure to bring a photo ID.
Beach Property Resident – 1 Placard
In-Town Property Owner Resident and Non-Resident – 1 Placard
Beach Property Owner Non-Resident – 2 Placards
Meadowstone and Twin Brooks – 1 Placard
Pick Up Hours:
Monday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Tuesday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
Thursday: 8:00AM – 4:00PM
If there are any questions please call 603-474-3252
The town of Seabrook prohibits the parking of any vehicle at any time under the following articles, this information may also be found on seabrookpd.com;
- Within fifteen (15) feet of a fire hydrant.
- Within twenty (20) feet of an intersection.
- Within fifty (50) feet of the termination of a dead end road.
- At Seabrook beach in the right of way to the beach, from 1:00am on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to 12:00 midnight on September 15th.
- On any real estate owned or controlled by the town of Seabrook where, at the direction of the selectmen a sign is posted clearly indicating parking is prohibited.
- At the town pier parking lot unless a valid resident parking sticker is located on a window on the vehicle.
- On certain posted roads at Seabrook beach between 1:00am on the Friday of Memorial Day weekend to 12:00 midnight September 15th unless the proper designated resident sticker or property owner is displayed on the vehicle.
- Stopped or parked so as to impede or interfere with the proper snow clearing operations of the town.
- General prohibited parking of within a fire lane, parking after hours or blocking a driveway.
- Beach parking is restricted to Seabrook residents only. Seabrook resident cars should have a resident sticker affixed to the rear window.
Any vehicle parking in violation of a town ordinance is subject to fines between fifty dollars ($50.00) to two hundred dollar ($200.00) and may be towed. Fines are to be paid by mail or in person at the Seabrook Police Department.
Updated Fine List, this information may also be found on seabrookpd.com;
$150 – alcohol on the beach
$124/$310 – possession drug paraphernalia
$150 – fires on the beach
$150 – fine for on the park/beach rules violation
$300 – fireworks on the beach
$200 – parking in a no parking zone
$200 – parking in handicapped spot
$200 – permit parking violation
$124 – beach right of way violation
$200 – within 15ft. of fire hydrant
$124 – wrong side of road parking violation
$124 – parking within 20ft. of intersection
$124 – parking on sidewalk/crosswalk violation
$124 – overnight sleeping in vehicle violation