Before you visit the Seabrook Town Hall or any other Town Offices we ask if you could please consider the following questions;
- Have you traveled out of New England in the last 14 days?
- Within the past 14 days, have you had contact with anyone that you know had COVID-19 or COVID-19-like symptoms?
- Have you had a positive COVID19 test for active virus in the past 10 days?
- Within the past 14 days, has a public health or medical professional told you to selfmonitor, self-isolate, or selfquarantine because of concerns
about COVID-19 infection?
- Do you have any of these symptoms that are not caused by another condition?
• Fever or chills
• Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
• Muscle or body aches
• Recent loss of taste or smell
• Sore throat
• Nausea or vomiting
For more information on COVID-19 please visit; https://www.covidguidance.nh.gov/ and https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV/index.html