The New Hampshire Division of Public Health Services (DPHS) continues to distribute vaccine under the Phase 1a vaccine allocation guidelines. However, starting on January 26th, vaccination for Phase 1b eligible vaccine recipients will begin at various locations. Phase 1b vaccine allocation guidelines can be found here: https://www.dhhs.nh.gov/dphs/cdcs/covid19/documents/phase-1b-technical-assistance.pdf
Phase 1b includes:
- Persons who are 65 years of age or older
- Persons who are under 65 years old with defined medical conditions that put them at significantly higher risk for severe COVID-19 illness and death
- Residents and staff of residential facilities for persons with intellectual and developmental disabilities
- Corrections officers and staff working in correctional facilities
- First responders and health workers not already vaccinated
Registration for NH residents in Phase 1b will begin on January 22 at 8:00am. The registration and scheduling process for vaccination will vary depending on the person’s prioritization criteria and location of vaccination clinic. Eligible individuals should register to be vaccinated at a fixed site by visiting https://vaccines.nh.gov or those without internet access should call 2-1-1 for assistance. It is important to note that persons under 65 years of age who are prioritized due to medical conditions need to register through their healthcare provider to confirm eligibility and facilitate vaccination.